Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm lookin to purchase some 33x12.50x15 tires I'm lookin at the falken rocky mountain ats(Mk need for negative comments) the approved wheel width is 8.5"-11". I was lookin to get 15x8 mb tko's with this tire. The point of this all is just to make sure the 15x8 wheel will fit properly on the falkens since the approved rim width is 8.5"-11" not 8"

·
Registered
915 Posts
Haha, yup, that's how I like it. But, you have to be careful because not all 15's will fit without having to do some minor trimming on the brake caliper.

·
Registered
694 Posts
I would be more worried about the ID of the 15" MB wheel hitting the caliper. Cast wheels tend to be thicker to make up for strength. Might want to order one, then have it test fit before mounting tires.

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea I know I've done some researching an they should fit fine so I should be good there I will always double check before I order them

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
An thanks for the link, I've seen that before, really like the look but always like to double check myself an do it the right way the first time!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts