Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody, I live in Burlington and would like to get a Jeep meet and greet together before it gets cold, its still in the plans but it would be a cook out type thing nothing special just a bunch of guys or gals with Jeeps having a good time. Or if we chose to we could do a meet up and a cruise then have a cook out. Let me know this could be a last chance for some fun before snow.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Madison jeep club is having a meet at buffalo wild wings in fitchburg o. The 25th this week. 5pm.

Otherwise PM me and we can set something else up.

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
We had a november meet. Looks like some friends from the area are working on setting up a M&G for December 14/15. Take a look on jk-forum in the great lakes section and wisconsin bs thread

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
All jeeps are fine. I.believe it is December 15th at 3pm. I think at the st. Francis brewery. Scant make it but have fun

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
43 Posts
Because of the time of year and in the spirit of giving, we are going to make an effort to make this a "toy drive" type of event. With that said i would like to offer a suggestion that no one spends more than 20.00-25.00 per person and try to keep the toys s simple as possible (IE no batteries needed or other attachments if avoidable).
We dont have a specific charity picked yet for the toys, but its being worked on, and i think Toys For Tots is the charity at the top of the list. Looks like there is a possibilty of sending toys to Childrens Hospital of WI. also.

I hope everyone can find the time to find a toy to bring (new unused and in original packaging)..

This is on another forum and I'm passing it on....Will have more details about possibly stopping at Children's before the meet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Rubiconvict05 ,,, Post over at JK forum as well (great lakes section) if you are on that forum,, if not i'd recommend setting up a user name and at least using the forum for the resources available,..

I'll add you to the list..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts