Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Radar Hardwired Pics Request

2K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  gr8fulKID 
#1 ·
Does anyone have their radar hardwired? If so, can you post some pics of where you mounted the radar?

#9 ·
Thanks guys.

Headlight upgrade is a must, with the IPFs we no longer have to turn on the fogs with the headlights to see and they project a little farther as well.

#12 ·
Ohh, Radar Detector......:doh:
Must the boating side of me, when I read the title of this string I was trying to figure out what someone would be doing with RADAR on their Jeep. Off-roading in a really heavy fog perhaps?

#14 ·
In the area I live in, traffic ticket revenue is the offset for other shortfalls in the local economy......I have a radar detector on my riding mower :D

#15 ·
Well I live in Houston and to get to any decent off road trails I have to take the highway out to the country (at least 40 miles out).

So the radar is mainly for the commutes on the highway. And of course taking road trips to the Hill Country where the JK seems to be at home. :dance:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.