Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my radiator is leaking on my 94 wrangler 4.0l this is the best pic i could get its on the bottom of the radiatior at connection of the i think of the tranny hose. thanks for any help.

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Pics didn't show.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry where the green coolant is at it looks like right where the hose and radiator connect i checked its not the hose but i dont know if this means new radiatior or if i can repair that junction point

·
Premium Member
10,093 Posts
Sometiimes you develop a hairline crack at the lower hose pipe connection and it only pisses out when you shut down and it has an increase in pressure, sprays like a baby bottle reafine little spray shows up as drops or residue until it finally develops a full blown crack. If it is the old original metal radiator you might be able to solder it if you can find the crack. You would have to remove the hose and wire brush the metal and foiond the crack then maybe look it up on google but usesome solder on the crack migght make it last longer. If it is a new aluminum plastic tank job get a newone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts