Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new radiator - in a box - that fits my 2004 TJ and don't need it. (Long story short, I wound up with two...) If anyone needs or wants a radiator the first $100 takes it. (I'm taking a loss, but less of one than I would if I sent it back...) Des Moines

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have a new radiator - in a box - that fits my 2004 TJ and don't need it. (Long story short, I wound up with two...) If anyone needs or wants a radiator the first $100 takes it. (I'm taking a loss, but less of one than I would if I sent it back...) Des Moines
Which radiator is it? OEM, single, double, triple, aluminum, etc?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which radiator is it? OEM, single, double, triple, aluminum, etc?
Purchased through Radiator Express. It is like OEM; it's single aluminum core, plastic tanks, etc., just like stock. The brackets on each side look like they have the same slats, slots and holes as the one that came out of my TJ.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Purchased through Radiator Express. It is like OEM; it's single aluminum core, plastic tanks, etc., just like stock. The brackets on each side look like they have the same slats, slots and holes as the one that came out of my TJ.
SOLD! :dance:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts