Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know a good, knowledgeable radio installer in the Ocean County area or within an hour or so that won't f up the install. I am changing out my stock 130 with alpine for one of the Pioneer NEX units, with back up cam.

A few places i spoke with weren't up on the usbs, and other jeep specific nuances associated with the jku.

Custom shop or garage guru acceptable to me.

Thanks

·
Registered
161 Posts
check out Urban Jeep Outfitters, located in Avon by the sea,

402 Main Street, Avon by the sea, NJ
844-URBAN

UrbanJeepOutfitters.com/

·
Registered
199 Posts
Does anybody know a good, knowledgeable radio installer in the Ocean County area or within an hour or so that won't f up the install. I am changing out my stock 130 with alpine for one of the Pioneer NEX units, with back up cam.

A few places i spoke with weren't up on the usbs, and other jeep specific nuances associated with the jku.

Custom shop or garage guru acceptable to me.

Thanks
This place isnt in Ocean but One stop car audio in Northfield which is just about an hour south of you does great work and is an authorized Pioneer dealer. My daughter just got the NEX 4200 installed and i am hoping to sell my 430n so i can get one. Give them a call and ask for Jim G, tell him Larry told you to call and to hook you up.
One Stop Car Audio: Northfield, NJ: Auto Radio Installation, Car Accessories, Window Tinting, Car Detailing & More

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This place isnt in Ocean but One stop car audio in Northfield which is just about an hour south of you does great work and is an authorized Pioneer dealer. My daughter just got the NEX 4200 installed and i am hoping to sell my 430n so i can get one. Give them a call and ask for Jim G, tell him Larry told you to call and to hook you up.
One Stop Car Audio: Northfield, NJ: Auto Radio Installation, Car Accessories, Window Tinting, Car Detailing & More
thx Larry, I will do so shortly. I'll be ready by next month.

·
Registered
199 Posts
thx Larry, I will do so shortly. I'll be ready by next month.
ok thats cool. when your ready just let me know so i will give him a heads up your calling. what is your name

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I used Tronix in Barnegat. Good, clean work. They have a shop in Toms River too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts