Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 Rubicon Unlimited Wrangler. The radio is the "stock" with Sirius printed on the screen. No other manufacturer markings so assume it is made for/by Jeep.

The Sirius signal has a tendency to fade out (thus producing silence). It is not caused by mountains, hills, buildings, etc. I know this because I have a Mazda CX5 with Sirius and do not have the problem when used in the same areas as the Jeep.

Is this simply a lower end radio that doesn't pull signal? Is it something that should be a warranty issue? Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have a 2016 Rubicon Unlimited Wrangler. The radio is the "stock" with Sirius printed on the screen. No other manufacturer markings so assume it is made for/by Jeep.

The Sirius signal has a tendency to fade out (thus producing silence). It is not caused by mountains, hills, buildings, etc. I know this because I have a Mazda CX5 with Sirius and do not have the problem when used in the same areas as the Jeep.

Is this simply a lower end radio that doesn't pull signal? Is it something that should be a warranty issue? Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks!!

I have the 430N in a 2017 Sahara and have the same issue. From what I've read it may have to do with placement of the antenna in the sound bar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts