Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning.
I just got a 16 Sahara. Love it! But it didn't come with Bluetooth. I bought a add on but will eventually replace the radio.

I have plenty of radio swap experience so that isn't the issue. Just was looking for radio recommendations that will work with the steering wheel.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, I just got the '16 Sahara about 6 weeks ago. What radio do you have? Mine is the stock low-end radio (130) and it has bluetooth.

Personally I think the speakers need upgrading. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Morning.
I just got a 16 Sahara. Love it! But it didn't come with Bluetooth. I bought a add on but will eventually replace the radio.

I have plenty of radio swap experience so that isn't the issue. Just was looking for radio recommendations that will work with the steering wheel.

Thanks in advance!
The PAC or iDataLink harnesses will allow you to retain steering wheel controls with the vast majority of the aftermarket head units, regardless of manufacturer. Depending on what your requirements are in a head unit, they can be had with bluetooth calling and audio streaming from about $100 through $3k.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, I just got the '16 Sahara about 6 weeks ago. What radio do you have? Mine is the stock low-end radio (130) and it has bluetooth.

Personally I think the speakers need upgrading. :)
Speakers def need an upgrade. I think the main issue is that they are in such a small area.

Yeah I was looking for people who have already swapped.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts