Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I'm kind of at a loss for this one. I had to disconnect my battery the other day to reset a code and a few minutes later I reconnected it to find everything was working...besides my radio. The weird thing is the Uconnect button works and when I insert a CD it takes it in and recognizes it. However, if I try to press any other buttons they don't work, including the aux, radio, and settings. It's worth noting when I press the Uconnect button the speakers work fine but the volume knob doesn't do anything. I tried disconnecting the battery for a couple hours and connecting it to no avail. I looked at what I think are the right fuses and nothing blown, It's just bizarre that some functions work while others don't. Everything about the sound system is stock and it has the infinity sub woofer in the back if that makes any difference. I attached a picture to show what I'm talking about. Thanks a lot!

Attachments

·
WF approved Offical Jeep Account.
1,662 Posts
Hi there,

If you'd like us to help you look into potential resolutions, send our team a private message. We'd be happy to look into what we can do for you.

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.