Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at buying a Rain Gear Trail cover and was wondering if anyone has any input on this product? I want it to cover my Jeep in the summer, when I have the top off, To protect against dew and pop up rain showers. Is it worth the price and is there an alternative that's just as good?

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2017 JKR...
1,901 Posts
I love mine.....once you set it up it goes on super fast....very heavy duty....you'll be happy with it....

·
Premium Member
1,957 Posts
Great product. Used one for 15 years on my YJ. It was one of the first purchases I made after buying my 10A. You will not regret it.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I love mine, just need to find a solution for the lake of water that puddles in the middle. A 10" dowel or something on the roll bar almost does the trick, but I'm thinking a longer one in a cup holder (to move it forward) will be even better.

·
Registered
2017 JKR...
1,901 Posts
I love mine, just need to find a solution for the lake of water that puddles in the middle. A 10" dowel or something on the roll bar almost does the trick, but I'm thinking a longer one in a cup holder (to move it forward) will be even better.
A sport cage will help with that!

Reactions: ATX14

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
They are an awesome product!
I use one in the summer months as well as fall to keep the dew out.
It also fits over my Trektop NX.
Here's a shot with Trektop in safari mode with 1/2 doors on.

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
I want to order a their trail cover as soon as they start selling the Dune color. Olives flat OD paint would look great with that color. They have had a teaser on their website for a while now. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts