Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a downpour of overnight rain, I went out to the Jeep this morning to go to work and I notice there is a nice big wet spot of water on my driver side floor board. I tried to determine where it came from but I haven't a clue. Will post a picture in next comment.

Ideas? How to fix it?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
after a downpour of overnight rain, i went out to the jeep this morning to go to work and i notice there is a nice big wet spot of water on my driver side floor board. I tried to determine where it came from but i haven't a clue. Will post a picture in next comment.

Ideas? How to fix it?

ForumRunner_20170712_090302.jpg

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
If your Jeep is under warranty, take it in, don't mess with it. If it's not, try doing a search, there's tons and tons of various tricks, there doesn't seem to be any one fix. Hope you get it fixed soon!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Source is the A frame pillar from the top of the windshield down along the front seam of the driver side door. Your dealer should be able to fix it by replacing/fixing the rubber gaskets. Had the same problem straight from the factory.

If you want to fix it yourself, there are posts in this forum on the gasket parts to replace.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts