Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
still hunting for a winch i'll probably never use , haha

anyways, my sport is starting to look like I want. This is how she sits with the current front end upgrades.

Im currently in process of figuring a way to mount the factory halogen fogs onto the rampage steel bumper

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm looking to get this bumper. Did you ever get the factory fogs to mount? I have the LED fogs and would definitely like to use them. It does say on the site that the factory fogs work with it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm looking to get this bumper. Did you ever get the factory fogs to mount? I have the LED fogs and would definitely like to use them. It does say on the site that the factory fogs work with it.
I have the stock halogen, and it seems most bumpers " dont accept them"... all i did for now is cut the stock fog light brackets and made them fit. One side is held by a nut/bolt and the other two my a zip tie lol... its not going anywhere

If you have the LED fog lights, they sell brackets that should bolt right up.. i can take a pic of the backside of the bumper so you can get an idea of how they would mount

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts