Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, just put my new Rampage cover on the TJ. There is a hole under each side door for the cable and lock, but the cable is not very long, and I have no idea how this is intended to work. No instructions came with it. Anyone know how the cable is supposed to be run through the cover?

On a side note, otherwise it's great. $40 for a cover that fits great, comes with a bag and cable/lock. I'll be buying a new padlock once I figure out how the cable is run...

·
Registered
613 Posts
So, just put my new Rampage cover on the TJ. There is a hole under each side door for the cable and lock, but the cable is not very long, and I have no idea how this is intended to work. No instructions came with it. Anyone know how the cable is supposed to be run through the cover?

On a side note, otherwise it's great. $40 for a cover that fits great, comes with a bag and cable/lock. I'll be buying a new padlock once I figure out how the cable is run...
Mine didnt come with a cable

1 - 3 of 3 Posts