Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
I installed them on my JKU and they work fine. One of the things I like about them is that they are out of the way as you get in. No chance of your head hitting them. They also really aren't obtrusive at all as far as blocking your view out the windshield.

The only tricky part that you have to take care with is removing and replacing the bolt in the upper part of the "A" pillar. Do it slowly and make certain as you take it out that it doesn't fall out of your socket wrench. Although it didn't happen to me I can see where it would really be a pain retrieving the bolt from inside the pillar. Use some stiff, but thin, card stock or plastic to prevent the bolt from falling to the bottom as the instructions suggest.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I bought a pair today at my local 4x4 shop with a pair of the strapped handles for front roll bar. My shop installed both pairs in 10-14 mins at no charge. If I had tried, I'd lost the bolt or best case taken an hour. Buy local and let experienced installers help you. My opinion. You will LOVE the handles regardless.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts