Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEy, i recently bought a pair of rampage headlight euro guards and went to put them on and instead of them being vertical, they lined up slanted and looked like crap. Has any one had this problem before or is it just the way my lights are lined up? I saw how they are supposed to look and its pretty simple to line up the three screw hioles and mount them, but mine weren't at all how they were supposed to look.... any ideas??
By the way, its an 03 Wrangler X

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Swap them. The bezels are not interchangeable, the screw holes are aligned differently for some stupid reason. See if that fixes it.

·
Registered
262 Posts
TRy what InfernoGirl said. It should fix the problem. Also be aware of the screws. Sometimes the holes still do not line up perfectly and they can strip. I was very close to stripping mine

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Yes, pretty sure since there's a left and right bezel, there's a left and right light guard, and you probably have them on backward. Put the left one on the left side and see if that doesn't fix your problem... :)

·
Registered
262 Posts
Tell us if that works. If not, we will figure something out

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
they were both cock-eyed. like this. " \ / " slanted out, not up and down. both ways. so i returned them thinking they werent what i need. for now ill look for a diiferent company who makes them. I recently just put on new black bezels and those lines up fine, so im not sure..

·
Registered
262 Posts
Did you try every different way? And did you check to see if was the right year?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts