Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling Rampage Products Mass Articulation Stubby Front recovery Bumper. It has a Black Textured Finish. I bought this bumper in February from Summit Racing and selling because I just do not have a need for the bumper, there is nothing wrong with it. This bumper did come with minor flaws, all shown in the photo. There is small dent in the bull bar tubing and a hole (diameter of a toothpick) in the top part of the bumper. These both happened during the manufacturing process. They didn't bother me and aren't noticeable unless you're looking for it. All hardware that was originally included is available. There is no need to relocate the vacuum pump for any JK 2012+. This will fit all 2007-2016 JK's.

I am selling for a firm $265 cash. I will not accept trades or anything lower. I paid $405 for this in February and it has no flaws other than the ones mentioned from factory. Please do no message with offers. I am only selling because it's a great deal for someone who off-roads and needs a proper recovery bumper. Feel free to ask any questions.

Local pickup: Northern Virgina, Fort Belvoir/Alexandria.

·
Registered
343 Posts
any pics of it on your jeep?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts