Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have no idea about them but they are sharp looking! I'm in the market as well and these just might do the trick.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
I am a big fan of Rampage (see the Rampage bumper thread. They're in Corona CA by the way YJ Bill)- but if you actually want rock sliders there may be some better options. More expensive-yes. But the very last thing you want to go cheap on is your rock sliders. Many threads on sliders here...
As steps- they do look nice and clean and for the price they look great. Call Eric at Morris- he was very helpful on the Rampage stuff.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the reply JeepHerz. Very cool if they are made in Corona California USA. Anyone else have them please chime in.

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
Um, yeah. Probably made in China. I mentioned it because if you're in the area you can see the product. Their US warehouse & marketing is in Corona CA. In the same city as my own business so supporting my neighborhood. I certainly understand that's not for everyone- made in the USA would be ACE, Poison Spyder, AEV, Pure Jeep/Hansen (my sliders), Genright. Sure I am missing some...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts