Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I completed the first step of my Rancho 2" Sport Lift, with 9000XL shocks.

I just purchased it on Amazon. :) Should be here by Friday to give me something to do this Memorial Day Weekend.

Amazon had a sick price, plus since I'm "Prime" I got free two day shipping. That with the $50 rebate, it was cheaper than buying four 9000 shocks alone.

Thank you to all here who offered help and advice in my previous threads where I asked "what should I do". I was set on the Teraflex, but after seeing the price and reviews on the Rancho, I couldn't resist.

I'm sure I'll be back with more questions once the lift shows up. In fact, if anyone has any tips for a driveway install of a lift kit, please chime in.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Same one I am buying, but the 2dr version doesn't come with free shipping, and is $23 more than the 4dr version! Kinda happy I blew out my rear shock now. Good luck with the install!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks.

I see that the least expensive kit for the 2dr is sold by by Just Suspensions. Mine was from Amazon. Strange. It's the taller pucks the 2dr needs that adds to the cost! :)

Good luck with yours too!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts