Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
4221 - 4228 of 4228 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
You will have dramatically less body roll with this lift.
I would start there, and consider other options if you still have an issue.
I know the Teraflex rear track bar bracket works with the Rancho shocks.
Thanks GM, will see how the Rancho kit works first before going further down the rabbit hole.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Has anyone been able to purchase this lift this year? Mine has been back ordered since Feb 14, 2021. Darn COVID!

·
Super Moderator
7,538 Posts
Has anyone been able to purchase this lift this year? Mine has been back ordered since Feb 14, 2021. Darn COVID!
Who is it back-ordered with?
@Rancho should be able to answer your questions.
Push come to shove I have a used set of the Rancho springs. You would want to buy new shocks to go with the springs. I found the OME shocks work really well with the Rancho springs. Or you could buy a set of the Rancho shocks.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Who is it back-ordered with?
@Rancho should be able to answer your questions.
Push come to shove I have a used set of the Rancho springs. You would want to buy new shocks to go with the springs. I found the OME shocks work really well with the Rancho springs. Or you could buy a set of the Rancho shocks.
Quadratec. They have been very good about sending weekly updates and I know it is not their fault, but just trying to see if anyone has had any luck getting the lift. I got a great deal and although I would like to have the lift on now it is not critical. I put JL Rubican takeoffs on and this would give me a little more fender clearance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Ordered the kit with 9000’s from Northridge on 7/12 and swung by their Silverdale store last week and asked. They called Rancho and were told that Rancho was expecting parts to restart producing the kits by 3rd week of September. So I’m not expecting delivery until early October.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Ordered the kit with 9000’s from Northridge on 7/12 and swung by their Silverdale store last week and asked. They called Rancho and were told that Rancho was expecting parts to restart producing the kits by 3rd week of September. So I’m not expecting delivery until early October.
Thanks for the info!

4221 - 4228 of 4228 Posts