Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Front RS999329
Rear RS999330
Two questions. How does the rebate work, can i order from any vendor then just mail in my receipt? And if i do buy from from an online vendor if they are having a labor day discount will i still be eligible for the rebate? Thanks!

·
Vendor
2,881 Posts
Same P/N's will work fine.

How about a 2.5 lift?
Order from your favorite vendor.
Yes that rebate/discount is different than ours. So you can "double dip" on the savings.
:)

Two questions. How does the rebate work, can i order from any vendor then just mail in my receipt? And if i do buy from from an online vendor if they are having a labor day discount will i still be eligible for the rebate? Thanks!

·
Registered
456 Posts
Ok, no kidding.....I had just put my new RS9000XL shocks on my 2011 JKUR at the end of August. Was still trying to get them 'dialed in' perfectly. I loved the ride...it made such an awesome difference with my 2.5" lift.

Then.....I was rear ended on the interstate. Jeep was totaled. *sigh*. I literally had two weeks to enjoy the comfy ride before the accident.

So, I fully plan to take advantage of the Shoctober promotion, even before I get my new Rubi. Those shocks were awesome!

·
Vendor
2,881 Posts
That sucks and congrats!!!! :)

Ok, no kidding.....I had just put my new RS9000XL shocks on my 2011 JKUR at the end of August. Was still trying to get them 'dialed in' perfectly. I loved the ride...it made such an awesome difference with my 2.5" lift.

Then.....I was rear ended on the interstate. Jeep was totaled. *sigh*. I literally had two weeks to enjoy the comfy ride before the accident.

So, I fully plan to take advantage of the Shoctober promotion, even before I get my new Rubi. Those shocks were awesome!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts