Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Random pics of my YJ!:D

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It has a 4inch lift and 33x12.50 R15

Im gonna do a two inch body lift and change the flares to the bushwaker look-alikes! there only 229 for the kit. Thanks Bo but im gonna keep the yellows on there, what are you doing with your winch? Im gonna take a pic later with the bar lit up....I'll post it up tonight.

·
Registered
3,901 Posts

Im gonna do a two inch body lift and change the flares to the bushwaker look-alikes! there only 229 for the kit. Thanks Bo but im gonna keep the yellows on there, what are you doing with your winch? Im gonna take a pic later with the bar lit up....I'll post it up tonight.

OK, Keeping the winch even though the lift is now gone...:( , I have two more KC if your interested, maybe for your front bumper?? give me a shout. oh yeah, where'd you take them pics?

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I took them up behind the plattekill park, there is quad trails back there I always went on.......what KC's do ya have? Im sure I could use some more lights!!

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
I took them up behind the plattekill park, there is quad trails back there I always went on.......what KC's do ya have? Im sure I could use some more lights!!
The same ones you have. The ones I had on my windsheild

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh yeah...How much do you want for them?

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
I'm having a Jeep sale so come on down..:D

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh yeah... one night this week Ill have to stop by...I am gonna have some 36's for sale

·
Registered
3,901 Posts
to bad Potter has 38's cuz he'd take them 36's. I gotta keep the winch but I may have some more stuff. Got a pair of Best Top Grab bars you might need (with that nice lifted jeep..:flipoff: ), You can give me 10 bucks and two smacks in the mouth for em cuz I like ya

·
Registered
925 Posts

ok cool, it looks good. i got a 3" lift with 32" tires, but have yet to find time to put them on. But since the jeep is in the garage on jackstands because i had to yank out the transmission, it might make life easier to go ahead and put the lift on now. i just dropped my tires off with my cousin to get them mounted on the new rims, so ill have to take pics when they get in.

anyway, nice lookin jeep you got there... and what bushwacker look alikes? i found some on ebay made by smittybuilt, but they were a little more expensive i think...

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
It has the 4.0! Awesome engine.....The look alikes are the smitybuilt ones if you go to 4wdhardware.com they are on there!
awesome looking fenders.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts