Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
Is that a Jeep or a Samurai? I think it's a Sami. That's even funnier not to mention the fact you tear right up that hill. That Raptor need a few sand bags in his bed.

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
The driver is the Raptor was very tentative so he was probably a novice.

Aside from the Jeep's prowess don't underestimate your driving skills. :)

·
Registered
108 Posts
He's running all seasons that are probably at like 45PSI and you are run running mud terrains that are most likely aired low...

·
Registered
570 Posts
That's not the Raptor. Those tires are shitty when he back up to you you can see they're not clearing mud. Might as well be driving on ice.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Its just funny because its a raptor.

2 stock xterras and a stock fj also made it with a/ts :p

^thanks for the mounting idea

·
Registered
206 Posts
Gotta agree with the pack on this. That was all tire and driver issues. The Raptors are pretty capable vehicles and the Raptor boys I know would have walked up that like it was pavement. I have actually gone on Raptor Runs and that are pretty cool trucks. They liked having a Jeep along because they could judge width between trees with me and tell if their wider trucks were going to fit. Still the video is funny and I will likely tease my buddies with it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
This video taught me that if you have a Raptor, you should buy a Suzuki Samurai to carry around in the back of it...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts