Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone :]

I’m looking to upgrade the tie rod and was considering the Yeti but shipping it overseas is expensive. Now I’m looking at the rare parts with 1.75” or 1-3/4” (correct me if I’m wrong). The issue is I can’t figure out how the steering stabilizer would fit.

Can I just change the clamp of the Teraflex Nexus with PSC 1.75”?

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
The Fusion4x4 aluminum steering set up comes with a SS mounting bracket. You will not be unhappy with it. They use Rare Parts tie rod and drag link ends.

Well worth the price of admission.

Reactions: Laggy

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Fusion4x4 aluminum steering set up comes with a SS mounting bracket. You will not be unhappy with it. They use Rare Parts tie rod and drag link ends.

Well worth the price of admission.

They don't ship international as well...the struggle is real lol. I love the shiny Aluminium though :D

The SS mounting bracket you are talking about, only accept the OEM shaped ones and not the Nuxus or ATS

I haven't seen anyone install Teraflex Nexus or Fox ATS on the enormous 1.75" diameter tie rod. I've been doing research for long and the closest I can find is people who install PSC hydro steering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
Maybe try east coast gear supply and see if they will ship to you???

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
They don't ship international as well...the struggle is real lol. I love the shiny Aluminium though :D

The SS mounting bracket you are talking about, only accept the OEM shaped ones and not the Nuxus or ATS

I haven't seen anyone install Teraflex Nexus or Fox ATS on the enormous 1.75" diameter tie rod. I've been doing research for long and the closest I can find is people who install PSC hydro steering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i had the EXACT same issue! had the falcon 2.2 stabilizer, got the fusion tierod and had no way to mount the stabilizer, so i mounted the stock one back up. the stock one sucks so bad though! i just ordered a psc hydro assist kit tonight to deal with the issue for good!

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
I had the Nexus. When I put the new axle on (Fusion, so it came with the Fusion tie rod), I just left the Nexus on the old axle. Knowing I was going to add hydro assist at some point, I've just been running no SS for eight months. (Leaving Sunday for the trip to Texas, which includes getting the PSC kit installed).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts