Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 867 Posts

·
Commercial Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The response to these has been overwhelming here on the forum! Thanks to the members we now have the new badges available here now.

After seeing the concept Chief and Africa with their Surf and Safari rated badges at Jeep Beach I inquired if Jeep was going to produce and sell these, they are not so I have made my own.
After doing the graphics we produced a couple dozen and here is the end result.

Here is the link to the online store The Adventure Badges ( TABs)

We have ten available to choose from but will be adding at least 6-10 more by next month.

·
Registered
64 Posts
question

Awesome thread btw. do you do custom colors? i'd like black background with red raised lettering and image. Also anyone request states? would be cool to see an Ohio Rated one. Thanks.

Cory C.

·
Registered
669 Posts
I like the look of the original, do you have any of those left.. Rock Rate would be cool. and Combat Rated would be cool in the old design as well..

·
Commercial Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awesome thread btw. do you do custom colors? i'd like black background with red raised lettering and image. Also anyone request states? would be cool to see an Ohio Rated one. Thanks.

Cory C.
Thanks!
We started this out with the ones you see but we are looking to another manufacturer for some metal ones ( aluminum ) as you described. Once we do I think they may be a little pricier probably around $50 each. We want whatever we make to be made here in the US so we are supporting a local company like we are now.

·
Commercial Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Jeep clubs/custom badges

To any Jeep club who would like their logo made into a custom badges we charge a one time set-up fee of 50.00 The price per badge starts at 20 but will be discounted on larger volume orders depending on quantity. :whacky:

·
Commercial Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anything to do with ice/snow, arctic rating? Any ones done in aluminum yet?
Working on a lot of new ones, Arctic is great idea just need to think about graphics. So far as making aluminum badges we are currently in talks with a manufacturer who will make them here and not China.
Thanks for your interest
Rihno

·
Registered
916 Posts
Are these badges adhesive backed?

·
Commercial Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks!!

Jus placed my order !
Thanks Eddie Man! I was wondering if you would mind posting a pic of your Jeep when it comes ( your badge) in.
They took down the "Rated Badge" thread I had, think I goofed and answered a question instead of directing them here so any help spreading the word here would be awesome.:worthy:

·
Commercial Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh, and no remarks about the Camel Trophy graphic on my JK please:facepalm:. Just to let anyone who might question my reasoning...The Camel Trophy originated in 1980 with three Jeep-equipped German teams exploring the Amazon and I like rubbing that little fact in when Land Rover people give crap about it.

1 - 20 of 867 Posts