Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to rausch creek in June 2.... The web site says you can't get in without another jeep so if anybody wants to go to pa with me...cool...

·
Registered
280 Posts
K1ngP3t3 said:
I'm going to rausch creek in June 2.... The web site says you can't get in without another jeep so if anybody wants to go to pa with me...cool...
I should have the jeep ready by then. Ill talk to some friends and see if they wanna come too.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I'm definitely in, I'll ask a few friends to see.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool guys ... I will be on vacation during that time so I am for sure going .._i will post more as it gets closer to June 2....glad to kno you guys are in ...nice

·
Registered
83 Posts
I should have the jeep ready by then. Ill talk to some friends and see if they wanna come too.
Hey you know I am ready to go. If we aren't in TX by then.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Hey Pete! Long time man. Put me down as a maybe. I heard they have camping there also. Are u just doing a day trip or an overnight? I promised my buddy to take him and his son sometime. I think that would be perfect for them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey tal...long time bro...I see you've been out all over man...cool....I'm going to be on vacation with the family and I am gonna be out there for 1day...which is the Saturday...and probably stay at a holiday inn or something..l don't think I'm gonna want to sleep on dirt after a day out in rausch creek :). Hope you can make it...it says on the website that you need at least 2 jeeps to get in...later Bro.....

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Im more then likely in, Ill keep an eye on this thread but hit me up if you remember.

·
Registered
146 Posts
K1ngP3t3 said:
Hey tal...long time bro...I see you've been out all over man...cool....I'm going to be on vacation with the family and I am gonna be out there for 1day...which is the Saturday...and probably stay at a holiday inn or something..l don't think I'm gonna want to sleep on dirt after a day out in rausch creek :). Hope you can make it...it says on the website that you need at least 2 jeeps to get in...later Bro.....
Sounds good. I'll send u a txt or PM as the date gets closer. Talk to u soon

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just checking in .... Wanted to get an idea as to who might be coming to rausch creek on jun 2....

·
Registered
404 Posts
Most likely will make this

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just looked into the schedule and noticed the race on June 2 ...I don't know how that is gonna affect us...shit..I wanted to avoid a crowded,day...I'm still gonna go..I'm gonna call and see how biz it gets on a race day....I'd rather avoid all that craziness and just check out the park on our own....I hate crowds..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts