Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

Rausch creek Pa. 5-6-07

2K views 19 replies 8 participants last post by  dwdrums801 
#1 ·
I just got home from spending the day with Texapple And FHapple and their friends at Rausch creek and it was a fun filled day, I did not drive, I rode along with Tex and took pictures with their camera, sorry I don't have any pics my camera's battery died before I even got started. Everyone had a great time and I am amazed at what Texapple can accomplish with her Jeep, she went everywhere the tricked out Jeeps went and then some. They are still on their way home now but hopefully FHapple will not waste anytime getting us some pics.

#5 ·
I am assuming this time that you are talking about the batteries in your CAMERA???;) :D

#7 ·
Oh, Jeep... Yeah, that's cleaner than what I was thinking too, but I will let it slide...;) :D

#13 ·
I do what I can, but only 'cause you always look so darn good!:D

#12 ·
Honey, we're home :)

Frank is downloading the pics as we speak.
Scotty got great shots of everyone, making us all look really good :D
What a fun filled day....I hope more WF locals will be able to join us next time :rolleyes: (yes, that's a challenge)

#18 ·
A challenge to who...I wonder. I know,I know...I need to get my Jeep out of the lawn and back on the trail. There a lot of guys from PA here now. we should be able to gather a pretty good group one of these days.

The pics are great, I wish I could have made it.

And look...I finally hit 1000!!!:cool:

#15 ·
Good lookin pics folks.

I wish someone wouldn't have dropped my camera this weekend while we were wheeling so we could've had some pics. :D :D :D

#16 ·
Great looking pics as usual Kat! You guys look like you are always having a good time out there! 'Course I guess most people do...:D

#20 ·
that place looks awsome ...i havent bein there yet as soon schools out Ill be driving up there with my dad....maybe we can get a little east side group ride thing goin?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.