Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Commercial Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for a replacement camera and raxiom won’t return my emails. I’m hoping someone replaced their camera and can point me to one that will fit the mount.

Bought from Extreme Terrain…..they pointed me to Raxiom.

Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just installed a SummitView 9002-8817 Rear Vision Camera for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK with an Factory Display Monitor in my 2017 JKU (Sahara) and I like it just fine so far. Had to replace the factory radio head with the 430n to get the screen and it also came with Nav. I got the radio head from ebay and it came with the security code. It looks and works like brand new. 450 for the head and 382 for the camera and wiring from Quadratec. So far, I really like it. Camera is clear and crisp in daylight or lowlight, but not great on a really dark night. But I"m happy with it and how easy it was to install.

·
Commercial Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just installed a SummitView 9002-8817 Rear Vision Camera for 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK with an Factory Display Monitor in my 2017 JKU (Sahara) and I like it just fine so far. Had to replace the factory radio head with the 430n to get the screen and it also came with Nav. I got the radio head from ebay and it came with the security code. It looks and works like brand new. 450 for the head and 382 for the camera and wiring from Quadratec. So far, I really like it. Camera is clear and crisp in daylight or lowlight, but not great on a really dark night. But I"m happy with it and how easy it was to install.
I have a Raxiom system. Just need a camera that will fit their mount.

·
Let the Jeepn Times Roll
2,093 Posts
I got the same mount. I'm using this camera from Amazon. It's a real nice one and crystal clear with my pioneer head unit.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

·
Commercial Member
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got the same mount. I'm using this camera from Amazon. It's a real nice one and crystal clear with my pioneer head unit.

Thank you. Did you get the IR or LED version?

Thanks again!!

·
Let the Jeepn Times Roll
2,093 Posts
What did you use for the camera power source? I was tied into the cigarette lighter on my last one

The led is always on

I tied it into the reverse light wire at the passenger rear corner tub side wiring area

1 - 9 of 9 Posts