Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Question for anyone with the Raxiom nav unit from Extreme Terrain....

I just installed this last week and everything is working well. The one annoying part is with the backup camera. I have the camera mounted flush to my rear bumper and the image itself it aimed correctly vertically. But the green/yellow/red guide lines on the screen appear as though they go higher as they get further from the vehicle (did I explain that well?).

Anyone else running this unit experience this as well? Is this supposed to be like this, or is there an adjustment in the settings somewhere that I can't find?

ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
Question for anyone with the Raxiom nav unit from Extreme Terrain....

I just installed this last week and everything is working well. The one annoying part is with the backup camera. I have the camera mounted flush to my rear bumper and the image itself it aimed correctly vertically. But the green/yellow/red guide lines on the screen appear as though they go higher as they get further from the vehicle (did I explain that well?).

Anyone else running this unit experience this as well? Is this supposed to be like this, or is there an adjustment in the settings somewhere that I can't find?
It sounds like it's correct to me. If you don't get the height and angle of the camera right the lines can look "off". You can try moving the camera to where the lines look right, or turn them off if you don't like them. Let me know if you have any other questions!

-Ryan

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds like it's correct to me. If you don't get the height and angle of the camera right the lines can look "off". You can try moving the camera to where the lines look right, or turn them off if you don't like them. Let me know if you have any other questions! -Ryan
How do I turn them off? I can't find a setting anywhere.

ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
1 - 4 of 4 Posts