Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
I just installed one the other day... I like it, install was pretty easy. Everything works great, calls sound good on the other end, GPS good, Bluetooth good. Used the extra usb in the to run to my center console.

Sent from the Aether

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Installed mine also this past weekend. It is far superior to the stock 130 unit in sound and the nav/cam work great. There are two key write-ups you should read before installing since the manufacturers instructions do not exist. I believe they were from sharpie and grabber (keyword search raxiom). Xtryan will cut you a deal to save $.

I removed my hardtop to run the wires through the roll bars and to install the Sirius module then early installed my soft top. My install ran 5'ish hours with many distractions.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Guys just a quick question, Im ordering my jku tomorrow from the factory, as i read some other threads about the whole sirius tuner situation. Couldn't thoroughly find my answer, hoping you guys would know this. If the raxiom requires a whole new sirius tuner do I not need to order sirius from the factory?

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Hey Guys just a quick question, Im ordering my jku tomorrow from the factory, as i read some other threads about the whole sirius tuner situation. Couldn't thoroughly find my answer, hoping you guys would know this. If the raxiom requires a whole new sirius tuner do I not need to order sirius from the factory?
Correct.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I am a newbie when it comes to doing this type of work myself (Slowly I'm getting there though). Anyone have an idea of how much it would cost to have it installed?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts