Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have trouble with their Raxiom Nav system not giving voice guidance when Bluetooth audio is connected??? Turn by turn works perfectly using any other source (fm, xm, cd, SD card) but as soon as you use the phone over Bluetooth to listen to music the Nav voice overlay stops and you just hear dead air when it should be giving directions. I know it sounds stupid but it's driving me nuts! Thoughts???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Does anyone else have trouble with their Raxiom Nav system not giving voice guidance when Bluetooth audio is connected??? Turn by turn works perfectly using any other source (fm, xm, cd, SD card) but as soon as you use the phone over Bluetooth to listen to music the Nav voice overlay stops and you just hear dead air when it should be giving directions. I know it sounds stupid but it's driving me nuts! Thoughts???
I tested this out on my system tonight and it works fine. I fired up Pandora on my iPhone, then started A2DP streaming some tunes. I then began to navigate to a location and the nav voice did it's thing ducking out the music when issuing a verbal. I find that I need to balance the output level of the Bluetooth device with the level of the nav voice to hear both but that's the only issue I have.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tested this out on my system tonight and it works fine. I fired up Pandora on my iPhone, then started A2DP streaming some tunes. I then began to navigate to a location and the nav voice did it's thing ducking out the music when issuing a verbal. I find that I need to balance the output level of the Bluetooth device with the level of the nav voice to hear both but that's the only issue I have.
Hmmm that's frustrating. No matter what I do it lowers the music but you don't hear the voice. But it works fine when you aren't using Bluetooth. I wonder if it's an android thing since you say your iPhone works?? No answer from the Rosen people on this.

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts
Hmmm that's frustrating. No matter what I do it lowers the music but you don't hear the voice. But it works fine when you aren't using Bluetooth. I wonder if it's an android thing since you say your iPhone works?? No answer from the Rosen people on this.
That is weird! I'm going to PM you now. I'd like to get some more info and see if we can get this figured out!

-Ryan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts