Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ran this set up. Im only looking for some extra height for mudding. I dont plan on flexing on rocks. Is the perf679 kit from RC any good.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I got their 2.5 springs and rear track bar bracket sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. I already have tf leveling kit with bilstein shocks. After I install the springs, if I like them I might add their forged front track bar and control arm drop brackets.

RC has a bad rep on the internets but I decided to give them a shot. If the springs sag then they have a lifetime warranty and I will just get new ones.

·
Registered
750 Posts
i know many ppl who have ran RC for years with no issues. i dont think they are made for the real extreme off road use like other kits are. but htey also dont cost what those other kits do. i would not be afraid to run their kits as i think they would suit my needs

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got their 2.5 springs and rear track bar bracket sitting in my garage waiting to be installed. I already have tf leveling kit with bilstein shocks. After I install the springs, if I like them I might add their forged front track bar and control arm drop brackets.

RC has a bad rep on the internets but I decided to give them a shot. If the springs sag then they have a lifetime warranty and I will just get new ones.
Are you going to run the springs with the leveling kit. Because I also have the leveling kit from TF.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Are you going to run the springs with the leveling kit. Because I also have the leveling kit from TF.
I'm only running 33s right now so I don't plan on keeping all the spacers right now. maybe use the 1" in either front or back to adjust stance to my liking. Also keep using the longer sway bar links.

Once I upgrade to 35s I might use 1" spacers all around to give more clearance if needed.

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm only running 33s right now so I don't plan on keeping all the spacers right now. maybe use the 1" in either front or back to adjust stance to my liking. Also keep using the longer sway bar links.

Once I upgrade to 35s I might use 1" spacers all around to give more clearance if needed.
Ok. I don't think there the quality of rock krawler but they should work for my needs

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

You ever install the 2.5" springs. Im debating on getting them with shocks and getting the body lift. I got some water in the jeep and the extra 3" would have prevented this.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts