Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,239 Posts
djw97tj said:
Here you go!
Do you ever wish you had 33's and the 1.25 body lift added on? The group I might go wheeling with is pressuring me to go with 33's instead of 31's because of clearance.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Just do 33s youll regret not doing it... Or just get 32s. I had the whole rc3.75 then replaced the springs with re 3.5 and still have 31s but wish i bought 33s when i got tires.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Do you ever wish you had 33's and the 1.25 body lift added on? The group I might go wheeling with is pressuring me to go with 33's instead of 31's because of clearance.
haha more like I dream of a 6" LA lift with some 35" tires and upgraded axels and gears you know the whole nine yards, but my jeep has a 2.5L and 33s would kill my already bad mpg and make it slower than it already is. But to answer your question yes I wish I could have gone that route and I will some day but all in good time.

·
Registered
157 Posts
that does look good, thanks for the pics. I was looking at the same set up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Got the same lift and run 33's with a little clearance left, just get wheels with a backspacing of 3.5 to 3.75. and you may need diff flares or trim the stockers

1 - 14 of 14 Posts