Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Dont waste your money, the joints are garbage. My flex joints wore out in less than a year! Go with metalcloak. Buy once cry once.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dont waste your money, the joints are garbage. My flex joints wore out in less than a year! Go with metalcloak. Buy once cry once.
Wow less than a year?? I guess at that price there has to be something up with em. Seems to good to be true.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Wow less than a year?? I guess at that price there has to be something up with em. Seems to good to be true.
Thankfully, i only bought the rear uppers so i didnt loose too much by buying the whole set. My friend has metalcloak arms and it is a noticably smoother ride then mine and he has the same falcon 3.3 shocks as me.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thankfully, i only bought the rear uppers so i didnt loose too much by buying the whole set. My friend has metalcloak arms and it is a noticably smoother ride then mine and he has the same falcon 3.3 shocks as me.
im only looking for Rears, wanting to re-center my axle under the wheel well. Lookin at Rubicon Express and Rancho as well. MC is too overpriced for me.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I have upper fronts coming from them. Ordered them on Tuesday and used promo code "HOT DAMN". It saved a few bucks.

Sent from somewhere in Missouri

1 - 11 of 11 Posts