Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
The joints are fully rebuidable and the other end is a rubber bushing. RC warrantys them for life.

Some say the joints don't hold up. I've never seen where they are actually failing. RC is always upgrading where deficiencies are found.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
im gonna jump on the offer. bow the seller told me that bc the CA are adjustable that i can put 4" springs under it without and SYE for the time being?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
im gonna jump on the offer. bow the seller told me that bc the CA are adjustable that i can put 4" springs under it without and SYE for the time being?
Yep you sure can; as long as you drop the t-case about 1.5" that is. I'd be surprised if you could put 4" springs under any TJ without an SYE or t-case drop, adjustable arms or not.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
When I first got RC's 4" Basic Kit. ($499) I ran it with the 1.5" t-case drop that comes with the kit and nothing else. It wasn't until last year when I added the Ford 8.8 that I needed adjustable arms to dial in the SYE and pinion.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Better hope you are getting a good deal... you can get Currie arms for not much more with real johnny joins at either end. I think they might even be double adjustable.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i need a set of upper control arms for the front of my jeep since i lifted it. any suggestions on what brand. i already have RC rear lower control arms. just seeing if any others are better for the front

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i need a set of upper control arms for the front of my jeep since i lifted it. any suggestions on what brand. i already have RC rear lower control arms. just seeing if any others are better for the front
There are plenty that are better if you want to spend the cash; Savvy, Rokmen, anything with JJs at both ends. It's all in what you want to do with your Jeep.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts