Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my new 3inch lift last week and it will be here on monday, was wondering about the headlight alignment. Will i need to get the headlights re-align after the lift? Can I just park my jeep about 15ft from my garage door, mark where the headlights are currently hitting and re-align to that same spot after the Lift or is there more to it? I would need to do this myself, because i have yet to find a body shop around that can align headlights properly around here.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I would say yes. I need to but have yet to realign mine after my 2 inch lift. My dim lights are not bad but my brights shine in the trees.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I ordered my new 3inch lift last week and it will be here on monday, was wondering about the headlight alignment. Will i need to get the headlights re-align after the lift? Can I just park my jeep about 15ft from my garage door, mark where the headlights are currently hitting and re-align to that same spot after the Lift or is there more to it? I would need to do this myself, because i have yet to find a body shop around that can align headlights properly around here.
yes..then test drive it to see if it is how you want them and adjust as necessary if needed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts