Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought first jeep -- 2015 Wrangler Unlimited. I ordered the storage bag for the soft windows but the rear window does not fit - -too large. Told by customer service that this was only bag available and to fit the rear window in bag, I need to fold it -- which is exactly what the dealership told me NOT to do with the windows. Does anyone have another solution? Is there something available on the market that will actually fit all three (3) soft windows (the 2 side windows and rear window). Thanks.

·
Registered
658 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
I've got the Cloverpatch roll (highly recommended, BTW) and it has a felt insert with four leaves. Each is big enough for the rear window...

·
Registered
625 Posts
$5 twin fleece blanket from walmart. Lay blanket on floor/table/whatever. Place rear window lengthwise with tailgate bar removed near one of the short sides of blanket. Fold blanket over rear window. Place one of the side windows on the blanket. Fold blanket over the side window. Place remaining side window on blanket. Now roll it all up and use those little elastic straps that came with your wrangler to keep it rolled up. Will also fit in small tent or lawn chair bag if you happen to have one.

·
Registered
2,596 Posts
return the bag you bought. The tailgate window got longer a few years ago and does not fit the mopar bag anymore.
I have heard that the cloverpatch baG is the way to go.

·
Registered
360 Posts
+1 on the Clover bag. Roll them all up in there and it straps down on top of your folded top.

When I'm leaving the windows at the house, I use a clamp around a handle on my toolbox to hold all 3 windows up and out of harms way (can't lay them down anywhere). Quicker that rolling them up if they are staying at home.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts