Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I just got my jeep, love it. one thing I miss however is an arm rest and cupholder for the back seat. My 5 year old sits back there and is complaining (his parents - me - spoiled him). he has a go-gurt every day on the way to school and he needs a place to put his "empties". If I don't give him one, he will just toss them all over the place, with little dribbles of purple colored yogurt smeared all over the place.. ask me how I know, ask me!!!

Fortunately this is a common enough item... except it isn't.

Has anyone purchased, or seen, online a quality rear arm rest/cup holder.. I would like one with some build quality in it and not those cheap plastic things you get at Advanced Auto. It would be really nice to have it strap down and not fly about the place.

A google search was particularly useless as it kept coming up with oem arm rests from an audi.. hundreds of links to the same audi OEM arm rest.

·
Premium Member
4,392 Posts
If you're looking for a place to put the empties quadratec has this trash can cup holder thing that fits into the rear cup holder. You could get that

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw that and REALLY like it, wish all my cars had that as an option. But the little dude (only 5) also would like a cup holder and an arm rest (though his booster seat has an arm rest.

Also I am reluctant to give up those two cup holder spots.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Yeah, I don't recall tossing my trash around in my dad's cars when I was a kid. How about a new rule: No eating or drinking in the Jeep? It's free, your Jeep stays cleaner, and you help unspoil your child on the process.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
1 - 6 of 6 Posts