Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 1997 Wrangler my wife and I were talking the other day and she asked if we could put bucket seats in the back. I have searched and not found anything. Does anyone have any ideas?
Thank you

·
Registered
505 Posts
well you can do anything you want... just depends on how much time and $ you are willing to invest. short answer, buy brackets, drill holes, bolt in .. attach seat.

·
Registered
505 Posts
for the most part yes, just make sure you have the brackets for that seat so you can mount it.. I would look at 4 door car front seats because they dont fold forward like two door seats do since its in the back you dont want that :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
to me it doesnt look right ive had this same idea maybe with a little bit lower of a seat its look cool it looks like its mounted to high and its b nice to have another center console back there also !!

·
Registered
12,000 Posts
remember though you only have roughly 42 inches of space with the fender wells.. you'll have to have narrow buckets to fit another center console back there.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts