Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of any good deals on rear bumpers right now? I'd really like to find one for like $300 or so.

I have an 08. Thanks!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Depends on what you need or what you do... Do you need a tire carrier attached? If so, $300 won't cut it. I didn't want too much additional weight after my stock bumper got hit, but I didn't want plastic OEM, either. This is an Olympic rear bumper. Solid but light. Not stock, but not gaudy... Works for me and can be found for just south of 300.

image-193205495.jpg

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Depends on what you need or what you do... Do you need a tire carrier attached? If so, $300 won't cut it. I didn't want too much additional weight after my stock bumper got hit, but I didn't want plastic OEM, either. This is an Olympic rear bumper. Solid but light. Not stock, but not gaudy... Works for me and can be found for just south of 300.
Nope, don't need a tire carrier. Basically looking for something like yours. I was hoping to find one with some flush mount LEDs. Perhaps there will be some Black Friday deals coming up.

·
Registered
694 Posts
For that budget you will be limited even with sales. The Crawler Concepts Skinny series, or the Poison Spyder BFH would be right at that price point, but both are sold raw. Here is a shot of my CC Skinny series with hitch.

rearangle.jpg

Forgot all about the Olympic Urban series, not the best looking, but cheap.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For that budget you will be limited even with sales. The Crawler Concepts Skinny series, or the Poison Spyder BFH would be right at that price point, but both are sold raw. Here is a shot of my CC Skinny series with hitch. Forgot all about the Olympic Urban series, not the best looking, but cheap.
Thanks for those options!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know what you mean. I've been looking for a Rubicon 10th Anniversary front bumper and they all seem to be everywhere else.
Found an ad on there today for front and rear stock bumpers from like a 2012 for $350. Lol. I was gonna message them and tell them they forgot the decimal point and they should be looking for $3.50

·
ExtremeTerrain.com Sponsoring Vendor
6,005 Posts
Anyone know of any good deals on rear bumpers right now? I'd really like to find one for like $300 or so.

I have an 08. Thanks!
We have the Barricade Trail Force HD Rear Bumper that is close to your budget with a coupon code from me. It doesn't have the lights you'd like, but you can always add them. Let me know if you have any other questions or shoot me a PM for a quote!

-Ryan

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Found an ad on there today for front and rear stock bumpers from like a 2012 for $350. Lol. I was gonna message them and tell them they forgot the decimal point and they should be looking for $3.50

I got my rear bumper off a 2014 with tow hook on CL for $50 and haven't gotten a nibble.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts