Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any pics of there custom trunk or cargo covers. I took my rear seat out and wanna make an area where people cant see and to store stuff. I seen one that was made by a company I don't know who, looked like it was made out of plastic and had a cargo rack on top. Im looking for soothing that covers from the back of front seats to the tailgate. I've searched but only found a couple. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Anyone have any pics of there custom trunk or cargo covers. I took my rear seat out and wanna make an area where people cant see and to store stuff. I seen one that was made by a company I don't know who, looked like it was made out of plastic and had a cargo rack on top. Im looking for soothing that covers from the back of front seats to the tailgate. I've searched but only found a couple. Thanks.

The plastic cover is made by Bestop, and if you want a metal one Tuffy makes one.

I own the Tuffy version, and it's the biggest waste of money I have spent on my Jeep yet IMO... :banghead::nonono:

Here's a link to my Tuffy install: http://www.wranglerforum.com/f5/tuffy-security-deck-enclosure-review-and-installation-97622.html

·
Registered
30 Posts
i have a rear truck that is behind my back seat. it is very nice when the top is off. you can't get to any thing out with out the rear door open. love it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts