Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I replaced my interior light bulbs to LED when I installed the LED on rear light bar on my 2013 JKU sahara the rearview mirror lights stayed on anyone know of a fix.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I have this same issue. Not a lot of people have this problem. If I have the red LED lights in the dome lights (2 small bulbs) and the red LED in the cargo light then the map lights stay on and flicker. If I remove one of the dome lights and replace it with a white regular bulb the map lights don't stay on. It is really odd. Hopefully this thread can get some answers, I will check out the link Splkr posted to make sure I ordered the right type of bulb (I am pretty sure I did since I ordered what all others were ordering).

·
Registered
705 Posts
Too much Mwrelot to recall correctly, but that was the only CANbus LED I knew I had to have. No flicker and other issues.... CG

PS: Maybe one of the THREE has to be CANbus....

·
Registered
807 Posts
I have rear LED CANBUS type. No problem at all. Got it off fleabay

☞Sent from here☜

·
Registered
157 Posts
i got the $20 LED interior light kit from amazon and have no can bus issues...

only thing is the convenience lights in the rear view mirror are led with a yellow halogen color... can't replace those to the 5000k color temp of the other led lights... so the dash gets light in the yellow light while the dome lights are in led white.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok thank you all for the help, called the place where I purchased the LED lights and seems he gave me the non canbus type ( if that makes sense) going today to get the correct replacement for the cargo area.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts