Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm a Newbie and I need some advice. I have a 2012 Rubicon Unlimited on order. I bought a RC 2-1/2" lift kit, 5 Rugged Ridge Hyper-Silver wheels and will shod them with Goodyear 315/70/17 Duratrac tires. I bought a set of 4 MasterCraft grab handles so the wife can enter/exit easier. I bought an AEV Procal to adjust the speedometer and turn off the tire pressure sensing dash light when running the larger tires and wheels in the summer. I am not going to install the sensors in the large tires. I'll run the stock tires and rims in the winter and readjust the speedo and tire pressure sensing accordingly.

I also bought a Rugged Ridge XHD rear bumper/tire carrier to save my tailgate. The tire carrier comes with a raised rear stoplight, but I don't really like the way the wiring is tie wrapped externally to the carrier. My question is, did any of you that may have the Rugged Ridge bumper/carrier ever use a tailgate mounted raised light instead of the carrier mounted light? Did you have any problems? I would appreciate any comments, pro and con, or recommendations as to which light you would use.

Thanks,

Randy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts