Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took off the front plastic PC. No problem. But the rear PC looks like you have to take off the whole bumper to get it off. Am I missing something?:redface:

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
You correct, the rear bumper must come off. From what many have said, it is fairly easy to remove, and not very heavy.

·
Registered
995 Posts
well not really. you can remove the piece without pulling the bumper.
took mine off with a small pair of pliers with a bit of cloth up against the paint because I did not particularly want to pull the bumper. Still scratched it a little &
took a lot longer than it did when I decided to pull & bedline the bumper.
It CAN be done but it is really easier to pull the bumper.
Also, people actually buy those things on ebay. Glad I looked before it went into the trash. Got $80 for it. Between that &* the front piece it paid for the Starfab door stops.

·
Registered
876 Posts
I don't know what PC stands for (plastic crap?) but they are talking about silver looking piece that covers the center of the front and back bumper on Sahara's.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
I just assumed he meant "BC"....as in bumper cover. Or maybe "PC" as in plastic cover...and was just worded oddly. (How to remove the plastic plastic cover....). Either way, I knew what he meant. Could be Protective Cover?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I just assumed he meant "BC"....as in bumper cover. Or maybe "PC" as in plastic cover...and was just worded oddly. (How to remove the plastic plastic cover....). Either way, I knew what he meant. Could be Protective Cover?
Now that I read it I don't know what the hell I was trying to say. But I was trying to say plastic covers. Thanks again

1 - 10 of 10 Posts