Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all! this is my first post. So, ill cut to the chase. I bought a 2014 wrangler unlimited from the dealership, hard top, six speed. I had them put a ROUGH COUNTRY 2.5" lift with 35" nitto mud grappler, along with the rockstar II rims, full size spare (35" same rim.) the jeep has 15,000 miles on it.

2 Issues: there is a sag in the rear(diaper butt) i took it back to the chrystler place and they replaced the rear springs BUT! it still has about a 1.5" sag! is it a crappy lift? did they mess it up? basically should i take it back to them and say "you need to fix this." idk if the hard top and 35'' spare tire come into play but i see other wranglers and their lift is even. i am thinking about replacing it with a AEV lift. need advice.
Also, there is a rattle in the tranny when the jeep's engine is warm with the clutch out and out of gear (stopped at red light). The dealership wants to replace the throw out and pilot bearing. Do all wrangler manuel transmissions rattle? The desk monkey told me theirs did the same thing. So every time i get in my jeep i feel like i get into a 35,000 peace of crap I'm getting tired of dealing with the dealership. Just really frustrated with everything, i just want it to be right for the money i have into it. all advice is welcomed. thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts