Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so having 2, with a 3d on the way need to get better cooling (and warm here in a few months)into the rear seat.
I saw a post about a fan mod - putting a mini fan into the sound bar, but i can't seem to find it.

any one have that one or any other ideas?

·
Registered
167 Posts
I've had a couple vehicles that took some of the footwell air and sent it to the back passengers along the transmission hump. I wonder if there is enough room under the shifter/console to do that in a Jeep?

·
Premium Member
3,710 Posts
some folks will pop out a center dash vent and hook a shop-vac hose to extend it to the rear seat.
Could probably do that by removing the dash trim, then snaking the hose through the center console.

OR, get a JL?

OR, do nothing to toughen them up a bit, then save your money for college?

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
so having 2, with a 3d on the way need to get better cooling (and warm here in a few months)into the rear seat.
I saw a post about a fan mod - putting a mini fan into the sound bar, but i can't seem to find it.

any one have that one or any other ideas?

Are you running an air filter?
An air filter drops the air flow like crazy. With no filter I find that the two front center ducts are strong enough to reach all the way to the back seats.... without the need for rear ducting.

IMO... filters are a waste of time and money anyway.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts