Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
You'll need a breaker bar or an impact wrench to get the bolts out. Most people (me included) have found them to be WAY tighter than the 45 ft-lbs they're supposed to be.

Other than that, shouldn't be any problems. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I took out my rear seat in like 3 minutes. Flipped it forward and pulled it out. I didn't have to unbolt anything. Took it out day two of ownership, and haven't and probably wont put it back.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
I took out my rear seat in like 3 minutes. Flipped it forward and pulled it out. I didn't have to unbolt anything. Took it out day two of ownership, and haven't and probably wont put it back.
:facepalm: You're right. Damn, don't know what I was thinking.

OP...my post is wrong. Please disregard.

Sheesh...:nonono:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked at it and it seems to be clamped to the hold down metal loops in the floor. I see no way to release it.

·
Premium Member
627 Posts
:facepalm: You're right. Damn, don't know what I was thinking.
That you have a stretch limo Jeep and don't need to remove your rear seat? :rofl:

I looked at it and it seems to be clamped to the hold down metal loops in the floor. I see no way to release it.
Push the release lever and then pull out.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
That you have a stretch limo Jeep and don't need to remove your rear seat? :rofl:

Push the release lever and then pull out.
Where did you guys get this owner's manual? My BFG 2012 came with a manual that is only 120 pages. The Jeep on the cover has a different front facia. Dealer said it's the European version and chrysler was distributing to NA owners to cut costs.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Where did you guys get this owner's manual? My BFG 2012 came with a manual that is only 120 pages. The Jeep on the cover has a different front facia. Dealer said it's the European version and chrysler was distributing to NA owners to cut costs.
Call Jeep Customer Service and they will mail you out the giant version.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts