Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so the other day I was playing around with the soft top and when I went to put everything back up, neither me or my dad could get the thing to zip up right! It's got the two zippers but we cannot figure out how to put the lower one on to keep to from unraveling!

IMG_0073.jpg

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
Leave the windshield header hooked in but not clamped. Move both zippers to the drivers side sail panel you have detached. Zip like my pic. Finish zipping window put sides back on. ( I partly unzipped a side to take this pic for you. ) then put the clamps in down position. All done. :)

Edit you start with both zippers right on each other. One stays. The other keeps going.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Both of those zippers needs to be all the way to the left bottom corner of the window. Then insert rear window in the zippers then grab the TOP zipper and start zipping up to close. First zipper stays in the left bottom position. Top zipper ends up in the opposite side when window is closed. You can also keep the teeth lubed up with Burt's beeswax chapstick and make it zip easier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts