Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Just bought this beast the other night for my 10" JLw3 to sit in. the demensions look like it should fit no problem in the back of my 03 sport. Ill post pics once its installed. :punk:

Attachments

·
Registered
894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
^^ 10" JLW3... Nice. My next project. Not just yet, but not too far off.... Going to upgrade to a JL 900/5 and a custom box with a 10" JLW3. Going to be in the same are as the current box but built to fit in the new Tuffy area and have a fit right up against the side panel with an angled edge that looks molded to the panel and Tuffy enclosure. Double angle. All with the cubic foot dimensions for the W3. Later this year... Part 3!

·
Registered
65 Posts
^^ 10" JLW3... Nice. My next project. Not just yet, but not too far off.... Going to upgrade to a JL 900/5 and a custom box with a 10" JLW3. Going to be in the same are as the current box but built to fit in the new Tuffy area and have a fit right up against the side panel with an angled edge that looks molded to the panel and Tuffy enclosure. Double angle. All with the cubic foot dimensions for the W3. Later this year... Part 3!
nice bud! thats gonna sound, and look, beast!

Best part of my system install so far was the Focal 6.5 speakers. i cant believe the sound!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts