Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With 4" Currie springs, will I need rear sway bar links? If so, does it matter what brand? Can I just get a pair from Zone or should I get adjustable JKS one's? Same thing for bumpstop extensions, with 4" of lift, is 2" extensions enough and does it matter what brand? Are Zone ok?

Sorry for so many questions guys, just trying to save money where I can so i can upgrade in other spots!

-Trent

·
Registered
8,952 Posts
any complete lift build is going to need rear sway bar links. bumpstop extension is going to depend upon several things: compressed shock length, tire size, potential suspension interferences....so theres no way to tell you if 2" extension is appropriate unless you know those factors. You need to push the axle to full bump with the springs removed, but shocks and everything else installed.

brand doesn't matter as long as the respective components get the job done appropriately.

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
UnlimitedLJ04 said:
and whats your compressed shock length for the front and rear? did you push the axle to full bump to verify those bumpstop lengths are correct?
I have no clue. It was like that when I bought it... But I also have stock sway bar links front and rear. I know that that's not good

1 - 5 of 5 Posts