Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright been having a clunking noise from the back and determinded its one of the links so I'm going to replace them. Question is I currently have the RC BB on it which did 2" in the front and 1-1/4 in the rear. With the weight of my winch in the front I also did 2" lift springs and it actually leveled out my jeep perfectly. A memeber on here sold me his new swaybar links out of a 3.25 full suspsion kit which worked great on the front but I'm wondering if I should use the back links, they are probably 1-1/2" long then the factory ones. Can I use those or should I look for factory replacements?

·
Knows a couple things...
49,381 Posts
1.5" longer rear links will work well with your 2" taller springs... if that's what you have now since how you described your current setup confused me. Or do you have 3.25" of lift, 2" springs plus 2" spacers? Either way, the 1.5" taller rear antiswaybar links will work better than your current stock height links. Personally, I made my rear links out of 1/2" threaded allrod with heim joints on both ends which was inexpensive and allowed me to dial in the antiswaybar angle perfectly... about 15 degrees above level.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The current set up isnt really balance but the jeep sits level front and back.
Front 2" BB spacers and 2" lift springs
Rear 1-1/4" BB spacer only
Guess with the added winch weight it leveled out the jeep.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts